Free Coaching Calls (Q&A Format)
Every 2nd Wednesday of the month, I get to meet ten (10) business owners from all over the world to answer their questions about business and marketing.
The calls typically go for between 75 and 90 minutes; packed with practical information you can apply in your real-life business right away.
The call is completely free; and there’s absolutely nothing to sell at the end.
As a matter of fact, the policy is that I don’t talk about my products and services unless I’m asked by a participant; or if it comes up while answering someone’s question.
Else, you’ll never hear me try to invite you to any of my programs.
So, just come and enjoy!
Why am I doing this?
There are many reasons why I started this exciting project:
- It’s a way to give back. I’ve personally been blessed by my mentors — without any charge to me. And so I thought to do same for others.
- It’s exciting for me; because I get to meet many different people from various business adventures & backgrounds.
- It’s an opportunity for people who’d like to work with me but are not yet ready — to still learn something from me even if we’re not working closely 1-on-1.
- The participants love it! They get to meet other business owners, learn from them, and sometimes even start collaborations.
- It’s a way for me to improve myself through a regular practice of having to answer questions on the spot — totally unprepared & not knowing what to expect from the participants!
Who is this for?
- It’s open to self-employed professionals & business owners who have questions about marketing their work or growing their business in a sustainable way.
- We love it even more if you’re some kind of life coach, healer, body worker, etc.
- There is a maximum number of 10 participants on this call. Applications will be treated in the order they’re submitted.
What kind of topics can you talk about?
You can bring just about any question regarding business & marketing.
Common examples & topics from previous participants include:
- How to create regular content without burning out.
- How to distribute your content to ensure that it’s being seen by enough of the right people.
- Which content should be free versus which one should you charge for?
- Which of the platforms is best to begin with? (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Website Blog, LinkedIn…)
- How do you get your content to grow into clients or sales of products?
- Facebook Ads
- Are you reaching the right audience?
- What’s the interpretation of all these numbers I see?
- I’m getting likes & shares; how does that translate into clients?
- I have a small budget; what’s the best way to maximize it?
- How to create profitable packages in your business
- What kind of products can you add to your existing services?
- Overall business strategy.
- How to market your business for better visibility; but in a way that feels right for you
- How to create a course & be sure that people will actually buy it.
- How to deal with XYZ client situation
- Review your website & pass feedback.
You can ask pretty much anything at all you’re dealing with in your business; and you can be sure we’ll have an answer for you!
How to make the most use of this opportunity.
- Don’t take it for granted. The fact that it’s a free call does not mean you should joke with it. It’s very serious stuff & some of my regular participants have built many aspects of their businesses simply from these calls they attend.
- Come prepared with at least 1 most important question which, if you got the answer to it, will have the biggest impact in your business.
- Be willing to help others and chime in if you have ideas or know the answers to someone else’s question.
- Understand that sometimes, I may not get to everyone’s question on the live call. What I do in such cases is to record a video for you or send you an email answering your question. So, even if you don’t get your answer live on the call, you can be sure that your question must be answered.
- Be open to the possibility of meeting someone you could potentially collaborate with.
- If you register for a spot & for 2 months in a row you don’t show up to any of them — without any explanation — you’ll no longer be allowed to register for future calls. So, if for any reason you’re unable to make it, kindly let me know so that someone else can take your spot.
Date: 2nd Wednesday of every month
Time: 11 am Pacific
Venue: Zoom; link is provided after signing up
Duration: 75 – 90 minutes
How to sign up: Go here