1. Your customers
- What questions are they asking?
- What problems do you help them solve?
- What transformation do you help them experience?
- What should a prospective client know in order to work with you?
- Case studies or examples from client experiences.
- Ask your audience what they’re currently doing (or would like to learn about)
- Read through the comments on your blog and social media.
2. Your process, passion, & experience
- How do you work?
- What is special or different about your work?
- Brainstorm with a friend, colleague, or coach
- Tell your story in a personal way (without necessarily giving private details)
- What mistakes you made in the past that you’d like your readers to avoid
- How you started doing this kind of work (what led to it & why the interest?)
- What benefits do people get by using your service or product?
- Expand a short list (for example: I could take each of the ideas on this post and turn it into a blog article of its own).
- Create how-to guides
- Read through your old blog posts and see what ideas need expansion.
3. Your competitors
- Research people in your niche and see what they’re talking about
- What are they not talking about?
- Check comments on other blogs
4. Industry news
- What’s going on
- Facts and statistics about your work
- Give your thoughts on an industry research or survey
Real examples you can start using right away
The steps I took to achieve ———-
Mistakes most ———- make
5 habits every ———– should develop
An introduction to ———–
How to overcome your limiting beliefs about ————-
A step-by-step guide to ————–
What to do when it all goes wrong with ————–
What most people don’t know about ———–
5 values that shape what I do
Why I started this blog
My advice to those who are thinking of giving up